111 Elk Ave 2nd Floor, Crested Butte, Colorado
Join us for a shared work experience, right on Elk Avenue in the heart of Crested Butte, in the midst of restaurants and coffee shops, with a balcony and views of the avenue. We provide a quiet environment (headphones suggested) and well-behaved dogs are welcome. There are spaces available for remote meetings, a conference room and two private offices. We have high-speed fiber wireless, comfortable office chairs, desks and couches.
Open Desks: $200/month
Dedicated Desks: $300/month
This is a self-managed workspace. There will be some organizational inconveniences as we develop ourselves.
Althought much of the construction is nearly complete, there will still be further improvements as contractors become available.
- Monthly memberships only. Memberships include 24⁄7 access via electronic locks connected to your smart phone.
- Currently we use Google Pay, but eventually we will have an auto-withdrawal system.
- A contract, including a code of conduct, is coming.
- For security and safety, the space will have recorded video surveilance.
- High-speed wireless via a fiber connection.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome.
- Two separate spaces on the same floor.
- Balcony overlooking Elk Avenue.
- Two private offices available, and a sound-insulated conference room (currently under construction).
- Although we will eventually have privacy booths for remote meetings, if your job entails a lot of phone time, it’s probably not a good fit.