111 Elk Ave 2nd Floor, Crested Butte, Colorado
Join us for a shared work experience, right on Elk Avenue in the heart of Crested Butte, in the midst of restaurants and coffee shops, with a balcony and views of the avenue. We provide a quiet environment (headphones suggested) and well-behaved dogs are welcome. There are two conference rooms, high-speed fiber wireless, comfortable Aeron-style office chairs, desks and couches.
Open Desks: $200/month
Dedicated Desks: $300/month
This is a self-managed workspace. There will be some organizational inconveniences as we develop ourselves.
There will be some isolated periodic construction (mostly paint work) as I continue to improve the space.
- Monthly memberships only (We might eventually figure out how to do drop-ins but right now the required managment overhead prevents it).
- Memberships include 24⁄7 access via electronic locks connected to your smart phone.
- Invoicing is automatic and you may set up automatic payments as well.
- A contract, including a code of conduct, is coming.
- For security and safety, the space has recorded video surveilance.
- High-speed wireless via a fiber connection.
- Well-behaved dogs are welcome.
- Two separate spaces on the same floor.
- Balcony overlooking Elk Avenue.
- Two conference rooms. If no one has reserved them, you may work or make calls from these.
- The balcony and connecting hallway can also be used to make calls.
- If your job entails a lot of phone time, it’s probably not a good fit.